Pants Long Euphoria - LAST PIECES
- Original design, produced locally in its entirety
- Loose fit
- The fabric is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Products which have been awarded this mark are free from harmful substances having a negative impact on human health, such as pesticides, chlorophenols, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and extractable heavy metals.
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended.
- Model height: 184 cm
- All additional elements have been made in Poland
Ecovero 50%, Rayon 50%
Ecovero is a special, certified type of viscose that is produced with less negative human impact on the environment (reduced water use and CO2 emissions). It is produced from wood pulp - a special cellulose fibre and at the same time a material that is fully renewable. The wood used in its production comes from sustainably managed forests.
Rayon is a noble variety of viscose. When rayon is processed, a thread similar to that of a silkworm cocoon is created, which is why it is known as viscose silk.
Two last pieces, M: